Please follow the next indications to keep a safety enviroment in your party
Safety Rules & Regulations
1) This unit has an age limit of 12 years old. Please ensure no one over this age is allowed to use the equipment.
2) Do not allow riders near the ride while it is inflating or deflating.
3) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
4) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
5) No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
6) NO smoking on or around the Inflatable.
7) NO barbeques around the Inflatable.
8) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
9) A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
10) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time. Please adhere to the manufacturers guidelines found in front of the ride.
11) Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
12) No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at anytime.
13) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous
14) Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15) Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16) DO NOT USE RIDE IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. In case of rain deflate and cover with additional tarp provided by Highjumps Moonwalks Rentals. If the ride becomes wet inflate and let dry before using it again. Please remember wet vinyl can be very slippery and safety should always be considered first.
17) Deflate ride in high wind conditions (over 20 MPH).
18) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the inflatable.